PTSD Strikes Again

So yesterday I was afraid once again that one day I'd be kicked out of this house. However, no one I live with has ever given me a reason to feel this way. It's just that one of my PTSD issues is that I'll be kicked out again or that one of the people I love will never come home. So yesterday when my PTSD hit me hard Richard was unavailable. At first I thought I just wanted to be left alone with my music, but when I started crying hard I realized I needed to talk to someone. Eric, one of my brothers, was busy cleaning the living room. I snuck over there and asked if I could talk to him. He helped me over to sit down. We talked for a while, and he made me feel much better. When I told him I was afraid to be kicked out he said, "You have to do something to get kicked out." See, in the house I tend to keep to myself, so it's not like I've made enemies here. He just made me a lot better. I guess I just liked that he listened. That's what helped. After the conversation I decided that I should also tell Mom and Dad about my PTSD. So I got to talk to them today. Mom said, "Gibbs smack her." (To Richard) Then to me said, "You're not going anywhere." We talked for a while and I felt better still. Mom told me that she'd explain everything to Dad. Then Dad walked in and came to talk to me about it. He told me that I wasn't going anywhere. After talking to them about it I felt so much better and so loved as well. I feel so loved by Richard, Mom, Dad, Eric, Marshall, Annaise, and Angelina. They are amazing. I love my family so much, and they make me feel so loved as well.
This one may be short, but it gets my point across. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert