Stress Free Day

This is my first stress free day in like forever. It started out with crazy dreams where I was sucked into one of my own stories as the heroine. I had magic, an adventure, and I got an extra life piece that looked like an ivory statue of me along with me being able ride a dragon. I even had a twin brother that looked like Adam. He's two months older than me in real life. He ended up saving my life in the dream. I also had another dream where I was going on crazy wild adventures with my sister, Sammy. These dreams inspired me to write some more. Richard and I get our room to ourselves because Marshall's at a friends. We got to watch Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated; our show for the moment. In like six days it'll be over. We found a show that's airing a marathon today; I Love the 2000s. It's so cool for us to remember stuff that happened and became popular in 2000-2009 (I will update the year as the marathon continues). We watched a bit with our brother Eric. Eric hung out with us which I loved. He makes things fun and exciting. During the marathon I read the last seven and a half pages of Head Hunters. So far I was able to write half a page, but the ideas are flowing now. I'm still trying to figure out which order everything goes in. It has been a while since I touched the book anyway, like a little over a month, so even if I only wrote half a page today it's still better than nothing.
What I loved most about today is that ever since I went to my therapist's yesterday and found out that everything Mom told me about Jane was true I've felt calm. I think I've been so calm is because now if Jane tries anything I can go to Richard or Mom to understand how to handle it. It's because Mom knows how to handle anything with maturity. Mom always lets me know what to say in the most mature way without letting my anger get a hold of me. I think the best thing is to know that Mom is proud of me and support me when Jane was never proud of me and never supported me. So I love that I have a mother like MamaChico. She's the best mother I could ever ask for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!