Can Not Be Duplicated

So my birthday was July 17th, last Thursday. I was spoiled my my fiance, Richard. He took me to the city. Before my birthday Richard bought me a necklace, a personalized Shutterfly book, a bracelet, a shawl, and a baseball hat that I really loved. While we were in the city we went to see Earth to Echo (which I loved). Richard bought me candy, a journal, nail polish (colors: Scarlett O'Hara (red) and Go Overboard (blue-green)), white out (because I asked). We went to Jackson Hole, a lovely burger joint with the biggest and best burgers around, and I got my ears re-pierced finally (I used to have my ears pierced when I was twelve, but the holes closed up).  On my birthday I got lovely birthday wishes from friends and family, a card from my biological mother... My sister, Jessicah, had bought me this amazing personalized journal with a photo of my father and I on it. Its this old photo... from when I was one(?)-year-old in it. It's one of my favorite photos of my dad. Jessicah even added a sweet note that said, "What do you call a writer who doesn't GIVE UP? PUBLISHED! I hope you had a fantastic birthday, and I hope the rest of your year is everything you want it to be. Happy birthday. Love Jessicah" I only wanted to write the most special thing in this amazing journal, and yesterday I came up with the perfect idea.
To me a personalized journal deserves a personalized story, so I came up with the perfect one. And I know for a fact that no one can duplicate my idea and publish for themselves. So you all know I'm an author, so I'm the creator of a whole cast of amazing characters and small-time cast... And everyone knows I miss my father more than anything. So I decided to write a story where I- ...Why is it all of a sudden I'm afraid to share this idea? The whole time I've been writing this I planned on writing all about it...? Hmmm... Oh... I know why...For some reason... I'm afraid... But why should I be afraid? These are my feelings. These are my thoughts and experiences. I've created a world where I can meet the characters I've created and speak with them like I've always wished I could. The thing is lately I've been feeling pretty lonely. I know I have an amazing family around me and I love hanging out with them, but I miss hanging out with my friends in person. Like you know how like EVERYONE has a facebook? Well, I do as well. I love to post about my life (in a good light) and share pictures of my birthday gifts. I was talking to a friend like a day before my birthday and I asked if I could hang out with them because I wanted to show them the Shutterfly book Richard made me... They told me they had seen enough, and in all honesty... I was beyond pissed. I don't get out much, and I don't have many friends in New York... So I want to hang with my friends sometime and get out of the house... I didn't post the photos to have everyone say, "Oh I already saw it, so I don't want to talk to/hang out you..." Because to me that's how it comes across. When I got my necklace and wanted to show Mom, Dad, and everyone. They had told me that they had seen it, but they still talked to me and saw the necklace, and I loved it. Because I like being social and talking to people in person. So when I came up with this story idea part of the idea was to hang with my characters like they are in the real world and friends with me. I wanted to be able to see my Dad in person... So this is to help me be able to keep my sanity and such because I'm tired of being and bored and lonely... So I think this idea will really help me. Plus, as I said this idea can't be duplicated, so I'll keep you up-to-date on how this story goes. ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert