Best Christmas EVER!

This was the best Christmas I've had in four years. We had a great Christmas. At eleven-ish we hung out as a family. Mom and Dad got me a Tali jacket from the Mass Effect games, Richard got me a model Normandy SR-1, Ackhem the Dead Terrorist from Jeff Dunham, a copy of my brother's book he recently finished, and for the first time ever I got to Skype with Twin. She's beautiful with shorter hair than me. My hair is about mid-back length and hers is stops above her eye except on her right side where her bangs hang over her eye. I got five Christmas cards from Aunt Rita, Ethan, Twin, Tim, and Jessicah. I got to talk to Brandi, her family, Hank and Penny, Ethan and his Dad, Tim. All this made my day, my Christmas the best ever. Here are photos of my Christmas:

Tali jacket

My Tali jacket and Richard's Garrus jacket from Mom and Dad

My gift to Richard, a personalized photo album

Marshall's 2DS from the parents

My Normandy

Twin

Twin

Twin and I. I say Dad (my ghostie Dad) makes her look Godlike.

Ethan and his dad in Cali

Twin and her fiancé
 
So here's some pictures I collected or took. I am totally and undeniably going to print out E's picture and Twin's picture with her fiancĂ©. I love talking to my Twin. My Twin has always has my back ever since we met in June/July 2010. We've always been super close ever since. We always have the weirdest conversations. But as my Twin and best friend she always supports me and looks out for me. She loves how good I'm doing in school and how I finished my second book. She didn't even mind when I killed off a friend of hers in my writing. Which will also happen in my third book (second of the Hell trilogy). In the Hell trilogy he's like a baby mini-boss fight, so it's no wonder he dies easily. In the other book, Head Hunters, his character's death strengthens people's resolve. Also as my sister she can keep all my secrets, and she'll look out for my best interest. I love that about her. Between yesterday and today we caught up and reminisced a lot for hours.
On another note, as I caught up with family. Ms. Kalea, Aunt Rita, Tim, and Penny are very proud of who I am and who I'm becoming. Penny said she'll be sending me a letter soon. If I'm lucky maybe she'll add pictures of my dad too. After Aunt Rita heard how much I'd love to get letters she said she'll send me one as well. That's really awesome of her. Tim and I talked about school and such. He said he really liked my old profile pic on Facebook because he had never saw that one of my dad with Jess and me.
 
My old profile pic.
 
My current profile pic.
 
I also got to catch up with Ethan. His Dad gave him a computer, and he gets to spend his whole break with his dad. As I talked to him I realized that I officially a New Yorker. I used only phrases New Yorkers use. It was absolutely great to hear from E. I miss him every day. He's a great kid, and he also makes me proud.
 
Anyway, that's it for now. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and has a fantastic new years.  
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!