End of OVAI

I finished my OVAI class today. Today I finished up my last assignment that was simply current event articles. I also got to finish season one of The Librarians with Richard and Eric, our brother. It took us three days to finish the first season. And I heard from my cousin that she got the autographed copy of Drag Me to Hell and my letter. According to Penny (the cousin I sent the book to) when she opened it she had tears in her eyes, and there's a line of people who want to read it but of course, she'll be the first one to read it. Also she said a new roommate at her house saw the book, and he was impressed. When I told her I was confused why he was impressed she said that it is rare for the average person to know an author much less to be related to one. She told me she'll be reading it tonight.

Here's a picture of the Drag Me to Hell cover: 


If you would like you can buy this book at the AuthorHouse website, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and half.com (the ebay website).

My book website is: http://dragmetohellkaylyn.com/

Speaking of my books I found out earlier tonight that I have 294 pages of notes for the Hell trilogy so far. I wrote 227 pages of notes for Head Hunters, and I have 141 pages of notes for it's sequel, Fight for Equality so far. I think that's so cool that I'm so passionate about my writing that I write that many notes. 

Also one of my last assignments in OVAI was to make a presentation about my dream job and my five-year plan. There were a few parts to it. They first asked about my five year plan. In that I had to tell them what job I wanted and give a description of the job and what kind of company I wanted to work for. The next part was about how Full Sail could help me achieve my goal. That entailed telling them what courses I was going to focus on and what skills I needed to go onto my dream job. The next part was about entry-level position that could help me get the job. After that was the next step which mainly asked about my game plan. After that I was supposed to explain what drove me to wanting this job. During the project I was supposed to address this man from a previous project "Big Macher", so if you guys would like to ignore that part I don't mind or you guys could pretend I'm writing directly to you. 

URL to the project:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1o6o-w0SOVD_gaVwq7FuzlaKsmjTaw4klvS1Pfy-xY7E/edit?usp=sharing

I almost forgot to mention I will not be sharing the link for the video pitch for Head Hunters. I feel uncomfortable being on video, so I'm sorry. But I will give you a partying gift. Here's a copy of the Head Hunters cover that Richard drew for me. 


What do you guys think? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!