My Success for Head Hunters (So Far)

I was able to get ten paperback copies of Head Hunters and twenty ebook copies (cards come with a code that give you a free ebook copy). I also got a hundred business cards, bookmarks, and postcards. So far I sold/gave seven copies away of the paperbacks and two copies of the ebooks. I have sixty-nine business cards left, and I have six business cards in my wallet in case I can hand them out. I have eighty-eight bookmarks, and I have ninety-three postcards left. From what I know only two people have started reading. One of the people liked it, and the other person didn't like it. I don't know if anyone else started reading it yet. Here are some pictures of some people with their copies.




And now that I'm on summer break for a week I'm probably going to write more to the sequel, Fight for Equality. I really like this cast of characters. So far I've written from sixteen or seventeen points of view in the second book. They started a blog, and whenever someone from the book has something to say I write it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert