...Been a While

It's been a while, so I thought it was time maybe for an update.

I'm now in Literary Genre III: Science Fiction and Fantasy. The first Literary Genre class (comedy and tragedy) was the hardest. The month after was Horror, Mystery, and Suspense. It looks like my last post was a poem about my Mom April. I did alright in that class. I got a B. Horror, Mystery, and Suspense was awesome. I worked so hard the first first week and watched so many short films I actually freaked myself out. Haha. It was so embarrassing. XD

Throughout my last two classes I realized that Head Hunters and its sequel is fantasy with aspects of horror and science fiction. That makes me very happy. It was really cool to learn. I also got to finish another short story in a audio story format. It was a new and different style that I really enjoyed writing. I got an A+ in that class.

Not much else has been going on, but I did get to Skype with E. He's looks so grown up and sounds a bit and looks like his father. It's so cool to see him grow up. I got to catch up with him recently which made me very happy.

Also the host site that runs my site started a forum which is a great way to meet new people along with meeting more people on LinkedIn as well. I've been meeting great connections. I like meeting new people who think differently and can give me advice. Some people I met in the past only seemed to want to use me for knowledge(?) then dipped out shortly after. So annoying. But I've met some wonderful people since then.

And recently I've just celebrated my twenty-fourth birthday. Richard, Eric, and I went to the city. It's become like a tradition which I love. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe. It was our first timer there, but I remembered my Dad really loved the place and went to quite a few of them. I now know why he loved them so much. For those who don't know the Hard Rock Cafe is a restaurant, music museum, and gift shop. They are worldwide. The atmosphere is great. On all the TVs had music videos playing on them; mostly good, some not so good. On your birthday, there is no birthday song, but the waiter/waitress calls for everyone's attention then there's a birthday holler from all employees and other guests. Then we went to Book Off, a local bookstore. It sells figurines from everywhere like cartoons, animes, and more. Then after that we went to Midtown Comics and came home. It was a great day out, and I loved it. Then at midnight I was attacked by multiple hugs from the family all giving me birthday wishes as it my birthday started. It was a great day.

Here are some pictures:


Eric and me

Richard and me

Eric and Richard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!