Writing Challenge #5

Recently as I was scrolling through Facebook I came across possible a Writers Write page talking about possible blog posts. I'm treating it as a writing challenge to keep the juices flowing. So I may be posting more on my blog and the posts may seem a little out there.

This post comes from day eight of the challenge. 

Favorite Facebook Pages
Friends’ pages:
·         Tatiana’s page: she’s very informed and posts job openings
·         Adam: he has an amazing writing style that I love
·         Mom (Evette): I love getting to know more about her
Writing pages:
·         Writers Write: it gives me advice and prompts to think about as well as helps me learn more vocabulary words
·         Jeff Gions: his advice may not always be helpful to me, but I love reading about new ideas
·         David V. Mammina: I met him and got to interview him, so I like seeing what’s new
·         Tony Graff: his book was really interesting, I got to meet him years ago
Celebrity pages:
·         George Takei: his page shares his thoughts on several world issues, and since he’s been around longer he also shows his insights on issues as well
·         Nikki Sixx: I love to see how he’s doing these
School groups:
·         DNW Super Club: I can meet a lot of fellow students through this page; we share advice and job openings
Other:
·         Alternative Disney:  it has cute short stories as well as tid bits of Disney information 
·         Ouch Right in the Childhood: it has posts that make me laugh or think
·         Mic: it gives me the news in a way I understand
·         Avatar Wan: they are the most relevant ATLA/LOK news and tells us about the voice actors birthdays
·         King5: it was my favorite news channel from back when I lived in Washington
·         Bustle: it brings up a lot of nostalgia as well as new stuff I may need to know

That’s all I have right now. There are probably a lot more. 

The Writers Write Facebook page can be found here https://www.facebook.com/Writers.Write.Company/?fref=ts
The challenge can be found here http://writerswrite.co.za/23-interesting-blog-post-ideas-for-creative-people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert