How My Writing has Been Going

So I know that months ago I was talking a lot about working on Escaping Hell and Fight for Equality. But lately I've been taking a break from them. It's hard to work on Escaping Hell when my thoughts and feelings have changed since I've grown. I'll still work on it eventually. I haven't been actively working on Fight for Equality either. But when I see an article or a set of notes that makes me think of one of my characters I collect them.
So last month I was in Writing Workshop II: TV. It was a tough class with a strict teacher. Because of all the rumors I heard from staff, alumni, and current students I was so terrified. I hadn't done well in the first TV writing class; in fact, I had to retake the class. So due to all the pent up fear as soon as I let the teacher know I was worried and I wanted to do my best. The teacher helped me out and I was feeling good. I wasn't doing great, but I was doing my best. I passed the class... Barely. I'm grateful for the teacher though. He's strict, but he knows what he's talking about. I was just surprised that even though I was doing so well how did I fail the last assignment? It was crazy. I'm currently taking Writing Workshop III: Storyboarding, Animation, and Comics. This class is definitely challenging me. We have to create stories from characters and settings we just met. I found out I'm not great at Steampunk stories. I'm now working on a comic page by page plot about a floating school like Sky High. I'm much more confident about this one.
I have four writing projects that aren't school related currently. I've been working on the latest version of Under the Lake. I've been working on this on and off for ten years. Each time it shows where I'm at in life. For the first time the theme is not about running away but planting roots. This time I'm writing from three multiple points of views. I've been writing from the past two characters' points of view and added a new one. I'm working on two writing projects that I'm not sure I'll ever publish. One is called Confessions of a Music Nymph which is my take if I was a music nymph. It was a little inspired by my brother, Eric. He talks about what if of him and his powers all the time. The other project I may not publish has no title. It's my fondest memories of important people that were in and currently are in my life. I've written for ten of the twenty-three people in it and I have notes to get me started on the rest. The last project I'm working on is just scenes of daydreams I've had. It's had it's share of twists and turns though. 
And now I have three months of school left after this class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!