Getting Excited

Okay, so a few things: I chose when I want to try to publish Head Hunters, I found old family members who are really cool, and I'm getting excited to start school (start date: 10/27).
I finished at the end of last month, and I will start editing it when I can take a break from writing Escaping Hell. After I edit the book, Richard will take a look at it then after that Mom will take a look at it. I want to talk to the publisher about my book. I want to know if they love the idea of the book or not, but with Christmas coming there's no way I'll have any extra cash to start publishing it just yet. I've decided I'll start talking to my publisher in January. I just can't wait to start publishing it.
Recently, like about a few weeks ago, I was talking to my dad's Aunt Rita, and she mentioned his cousin Hank, and I remembered him and his family. I asked for the number a few days later, and I'm so happy we've got back in touch. They already knew about how I published a book because they saw it in a book store. :) Talk about amazing. Penny, Hank's wife is so amazing. She's so nice and easy to talk to. When I talk to her, I can definitely tell my brains come from my dad's side along with my love of learning.
Speaking of my love of learning I had to endure orientation a few days ago. There were four "assignments" (things I had to download to download and read). One of the assignments was to write my name, student ID, and favorite movie down to see if I was able to turn things in. I was able to no problem. The last assignment I had to do was two surveys; one was about which  movies, magazines, video games, and such that I loved. The top three of all of those categories. The second survey was about how the enrollment guide helped me. I then had to participate in a discussion which will be something I have to do weekly. Then I had to take a test on all the orientation information I learned. I got an A(94%) on the test. I read all the orientation information and took notes on it, I am so ready for school now. I can't wait to start.
And as a bonus I've been talking to Richard about what I've been working on in Escaping Hell. There's things I don't know how to write out like Pandora could kill Thane if he was immortal like her. I decided that when I reach that island chapter I will interview Mom, Dad, Eric and Richard about how immortals kill other immortals. Mom is a huge fan of Dark-Hunters. That's all about immortals and such, so she could totally help. Dad reads a lot of comics, so he can help me. Eric comes up with crazy theories. And Richard's- well my fiance and one of the smartest people I know. They can all help me out so much with Escaping Hell and some dilemma I have with it as they come up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert