Geeking Out Over Here

So it's no secret that I love everything about Maximum Ride. I own all the books. Every member of the Flock and Ari have helped me learn one thing about myself or another. While I was a kid Max was a hero to me not just for saving the world and such but also because she was fourteen and taking care of five others along with herself. I always felt I could relate to Max for personal reasons. 
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/10/11/james-pattersons-maximum-ride-will-become-a-marvel-comics-series/
At this link it explains that Maximum Ride is going to become a Marvel Comic Series character. The first of the series is scheduled to for release next spring. When asked James Patterson said he created the Maximum Ride world when his boy was about five or six years old at the time. He wanted to help get his son into reading. That's one of the reasons he created Max's world. The other reason is a little too hard to describe. I'm so happy that he created this world for his kid. It's a sweet reason to start a series. When asked what made him want to work with Marvel he replied that he loved the comic books as a kid, and he heard that Max and Alex Cross were his greatest creations. So because of that he wants to see Max everywhere: on billboards, in comic books, and he wished she could be in movies, but he's been out of luck on that. The differences between the manga and the Marvel comics will be that James Patterson gave Marvel license, so they can change the characters a lil. In fact, James Patterson encouraged Marvel to make this Marvel's Maximum Ride. There's more to the interview, but you'll have to read it yourself. 
I'm totally geeking out because I've been getting into the Marvel world since I moved to New York. Dad, Eric, and Richard love Marvel movies, and Richard and I have been watching a lot of Marvel's shows on Disney XD like Ultimate Spiderman, Avengers Assemble, and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H, Richard helps me know what I need to about the Marvel Universe and such. I can't wait to read their Maximum Ride Marvel Comic. It's so exciting. *squeals* <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!