An Intelligent Young Woman

It's been a while, and a lot has happened. I'm done with my second class. Coming up on midnight starting Monday out I start Overview of the Visual Arts Industry. I'm kind of excited. I can't believe I'm almost on my third class. I was really thrilled that Richard helped me with my last two tests in Psychology of Play: which I go a B on the first test he helped me on and an A on the second test he helped me on. I wanted to share my two best presentations with you all.

Kaylyn's Play Personality

Psychology of Play
 
 
Those are my favorite projects because I used my own photos and my best work into them. Unfortunately, I learned that not everyone is cut out for this school. There are people who second-guess themselves then ask for my creative advice. No offense, but I have my own assignments and my own life to deal with. Full Sail is a creative school. If you always second-guess yourself maybe you came to the wrong school.
Also this week was great because I got to have a night out with Richard where we went shopping and went out to dinner at Red Lobster. It was great to play with our little RC Mario cars with Annaise and Cathy. After that I aced a test in my Psychology of Play. Later in the week Marshall, Richard, and I watched Ramona and Beezus; my favorite movie that reminds me of Dad and makes me think of my time with him. I told them stories of Dad. Then I talked to Penny and Hank, mostly Penny. She and I talked school, gossip, Dad. It was awesome then her stepson posted a picture of my dad. Here it is.
 
My dad is the man on the right, by the way.
 
So I don't remember if I told everyone here about the fact I'm writing a sequel to Head Hunters. But even if I did there's more news on that front. Like tonight I came up with the title. This book will be called Fight for Equality. I call it that because Angel, her family, and her friends will be trying to get equal rights when the humans find out their existence. You all know how humans can be, right? XD (Sorry, human-bashing comes with writing my books.) Anyway, I have *flips through my binder* 77 pages of notes in all for the book so far; 20 of those are blog notes, 34 of those are blog entries (17 entries so far), 23 character profiles pages so far (and many more to come, trust me). On the topic of writing I added a few notes to Bailey's character for the Hell trilogy.
So I guess that's it for now. I felt so good these days, I wanted to keep up.
 
My Facebook profile pic currently. My father, sister, and me in '98, I believe.
 
 
Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a great start to the new year.
   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!