Birthday Fun and More

Yesterday was my birthday, and I had a wonderful day. Richard, Eric, and I went to the city to celebrate. Our first stop was Midtown Comics. We didn't know if there was an elevator at first for my wheelchair, so Richard went up to get some comics I wanted. Then Eric and I found the elevator and went up and surprised Richard. Instead of getting $12-$18 we ended up spending a lot more because we all geeked out there. Richard and Eric got something, and I got more something. We had a nice lunch out at Panera,Then we went to see Antman which was great. After that places were closing and such so we headed home. But it was super fun, I had a lot of great birthday wishes from friends and family.


This is some of what we got yesterday. As you can see most of it is from Midtown Comics. I also got cards from Adam and Jane. The card pictured is from my Aunt Rita. I got a necklace and Zune HD from Richard. I got money from Adam, I got six Digimon finger puppets from Jessicah. The Digimon I have are Agumon, Greymon, Metalgreymon, Biyomon, Garurumon, and Weregarurumon. A little pink rubber duck from Eric. He won it at a free claw machine game. ^-^ I also got a shirt from Jane, and even though I thought it fit at first it doesn't fit because of my body type. The shirt looks like a cocktail dress on one of my favorite childhood teddy bears. If you can't see everything in this picture The comics are Eternal Soulfire #1, Deathstroke #7, and Max Ride #1-4. There's a Charlie from Supernatural and a Feral Ghoul Pop Vinyls. A Kuriboh from Yu-Gi-Oh!, a Rocket Raccoon plush, and a Star Wars Rebels activity book. 

 A picture of me, Richard, and two of our brothers. 
(His brothers by blood and mine by marriage.)

On an unrelated topic Mom finished reading Head Hunters, and she loved it. 

Not everything has been perfect. On Thursday I had therapy, and the session didn't go so well. My therapist thinks I should have a relationship with Jane because "she's still my mom". No, she is not. She has not been one to me for some time now. "Mom" is a privileged title. You can't give birth to me twenty-three years ago do nothing else for me that I can remember and expect to keep such a title. My therapist tried to say I care and Jane cares. That's simply not true. I do great until that snake shows up then I go back to being a paranoid person.  She lost her spot in my life. She has to deal with it. I'm not trying to exile E and Jess. I love them dearly, but Jane, for my health, needs to be exiled. Be it harsh or not. I spoke to Mom about the appointment when I got home, and she asked, "Don't you and that side have an understanding?" I believe April and I and Jason and I do. Jane just- Well who knows? The way I see it she and I understood we had no relationship to salvage for lack of a better terms, but she keeps crawling back. I don't know about you all, but when I leave people I never go back to them. I left them for a reason. So why is Jane always crawling back when she kicked me away quite a few times? I'm older and stronger now. I know what I want and need. Jane is something I need to get rid of. 

On a lighter note, Mom was looking through my score from the city and she asked, "Why Deathstroke?" And before I could even answer Richard replied, "She has a thing for him." I gasped even though he's nowhere near wrong. I have a thing for some badass villains such as yes, Deathstroke, Dr. Doom, Ultron... I respect and look up to villains who have won. I look up to villains who succeed in their plans. I admire when they know their enemies and how to beat them and how to get under there skin. Why shouldn't I? They inspire me. 

I think that's all for now. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert