Inspiration Lost -^-------v--^-^v-v----------------------

Inspiration lost. Time of death. *checks watch* 1:40AM. So sad. *places Inspiration's hands together gently on her chest as a tear slides down my cheek* :p I don't know what it is, but these days I cannot get inspired to write even though I would love to finish Head Hunters. I'm like three or four chapters away from finishing it. I'm so close these days yet so far away, and it kinda kills me. Sometimes when I can't write I feel like I let Mom and Richard down. I mean they love my writing so much. So I feel kinda bad sometimes. But what's weird is I usually get inspired by movies and such, and lately that's just not happening. I don't mind taking breaks from writing, but if the break's forever that is going to kinda bug me. I mean I am an author. Not someone who wants to be one and doesn't have the heart to succeed. When I want to succeed I will! ...
*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!* Good news everyone! I got my inspiration back thanks to Mom. Well and Eric. Eric said a quote from Lucy, the movie, but to help me he needs to write it down for me. Mom and I talked about Dark-Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon again. It's been months since we talked about it. But she told me what bios to look up on her website. I will be doing that tomorrow. I also found two books to take notes from nearby, so I will be researching in them soon. Thank you Mom. You are a lifesaver and thank you for not giving me a post-it saying GET WRITING! XD
This may be a short post, but it needed to be written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert