Events of the Past Weeks

I'm getting bad at knowing how to start these. There's a lot to say, but I can only think of a little. I've been watching a lot of Mysteries at the Museum, It's an awesome show. I've learned a lot. First, people from the 1800s are sick; some had human skin tanned then made it into souvenirs. Second, the first woman to run for president was Victoria C. Woodhull in 1872. Dogs in the early wars were a useful asset and proved themselves to be life savers. The dogs, before passing away, were awarded medals and given ranks and after passing away, were stuffed to commemorate all that they did. I happen to think that stuff is super cool.
I should inform you that even though I wanted to be featured in the New York Times I took down my GoFundMe account. I thought that I know other people who need more money than I do so I had it deleted.  Since then a marketing consultant from Authorhouse has offered me an opportunity to be featured in Publishers Weekly. According to her I'm that good of an author. They believe I deserve to be featured in those publications because I'm that good of an author which makes me feel amazing. Hopefully as I continue writing this opportunity will rise again because I don't have the money to help yet.
I don't know if I told you guys about having a meeting with housing, but Richard and I are trying to prepare in case we do get the place. ^-^
My new class, Visual Thinking and Writing is a pretty cool so far. After the first week we had Spring Break. Over break I beat a PS2 game, Katamari. I also read a lot. I read a whole book of short stories from the Ever After world and I became immersed in the world of Sorry-in-the-Vale in a book Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. Anyway, I learned that my teacher for this class is more fair than the teacher fro my last class. He seems to understand creativity more than the last teacher.
Also throughout my experience in Full Sail I made a great friend, Shelby. She's sweet and way fun to talk to. She's one of the coolest people I met so far, but there are some other amazing writers in my program.
I also was able to get in touch with an old high school friend, Matt. He's doing great lately, and we talked about Head Hunters. He wants a signed copy by me, and he's going to draw a picture of Celeste from the book. I can't wait because Celeste is my most detailed character even though Angel is the protagonist of the story.

I feel like that's it for now. ^-^ I'm off to write more to Fight for Equality. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!