Global Writing Community E-Magazine

 I know I'm not great at writing here, or I wasn't as I'm hoping to change that. As of May this year I was writing for an international e-magazine, and that was a great outlet during all the craziness as we went through the year we've been through. It was really helping me keep my sanity. There I learned how to write book reviews then I just started writing movie reviews, and I also wrote a review on a TV show marathon run on a kids show. Unfortunately, the magazine is on now on temporary permanent hiatus for the moment, so due to that my last three reviews never came out. I'm not upset it's on hiatus. I fully understand and support the owner needing a break during the stressful holiday time and maybe longer. I will easily be there when he comes back as a feature writer, and if he needs more help I'll be there for that too. In the meantime, I'd like to post what was set to come out in the December issue here. Don't worry. I'm not breaking any rules. And in the mean time I'll share the links to the old issue as well. 


Global Writing Community E-Magazine Fanpage

thegwconline

GWC Issue 1

In this one I shared my short story, Chloe's Nightmare from my Head Hunter's universe. Chloe's Nightmare

GWC Issue 2

I was interviewed in this issue. My Ink Well File

I also wrote a poem inspired by a surprise visit by my brother Marshall. Missing Family Time

GWC Issue 3

I wrote a poem inspired by niece Angelina. Where Did the Time Go

GWC Issue 4

My book review for The Apology by Eve Ensler. If you don't have time to read the review, please read The Apology at your own risk. It's emotionally draining. Would an Apology Truly Help 

GWC Issue 5

My book review for Elana A Mugdan's The Champion's Squire. Could You be a Champion Squire?

GWC Issue 6

My old short story of mine, The Eyes

My book review for Lotus by Nephrys Darkwater. A Second Shot at Life at the End of the World

My poem about a girl I had a crush on in high school. The Porcelain Beauty

GWC Issue 7

I wrote a book review for Karen Karbo's In Praise of Difficult Women. We Can All be Difficult Women


I'll do my best to keep up with my blog here even if the magazine comes back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert