Lesson Learned?

Haha. You wish. Or maybe I'm confused on what you wanted. Okay maybe I should go back to the beginning and clear some stuff up. So Jane, my female sperm donor, wanted to be friends with me on facebook last time we talked, right? And you remember how I was dreading it? Well, I spoke to Mom last night about how to get rid of that feeling of dread, and she said just ask her. Mom gave me the words to say, "So I was curious why the last time I tried to talk to you was on my birthday last year, and then you deleted me. Now you send me a friend request and it's coming around my birthday again. I was wondering if there was an ulterior motive or something?" To which she replied, "stopped talking because you barely acknowledged the gift and only after I asked many times if you got it. You wouldn't call me mom, you chose to use my first name and I had several people tell me how you described what a terrible person I was to you.It seemed obvious you didn't want me in your life anymore. You had found a new family and didn't want me around, so I left. If you still don't want me around, don't accept the request." Now to clarify I didn't get the gift till later, and I told her I wouldn't because I was at a hotel. When I got home I called her right away, but I had a slip and called her by her first name. But that's only because when I talked to her about birth control she straight up told me I shouldn't have kids because they could have CP as well. But who cares if they do. And Mom had talked to me about it like a concerned mother. So I wouldn't have told the people in my life Jane was terrible to me if she stepped up and was a damned fucking mother. And of course I have a new family. I'm engaged. She should have known I don't need her in my life when she saw on her other daughter's wall that I'm going to get married. I only need people in my life that don't want to drag me down. And if you don't recall from my last post she friended me. So why the attitude and why disrupt my life? You think what I learned my lesson? Not to mess with you? Who cares? If anything you unfriending me proved my point that you could give a care about me. I mean, guys, Jane did two, maybe three motherly things for me in nineteen years. And she thinks I'll call her mom... Talk about awkward... Just 'cause she what? Popped me out? She thinks I should call her such a name. This is the woman who, when I was already underweight that I was fat, ugly, and would never get a boyfriend, and when she said these cruel words I was at the tender age when girls first start to get interested in boys. It's a cruel thing to do. The whole year I was that age she kept being an... well, uncaring bitch. She told people she was done trying to raise me when she never once in her life that I can remember had tried. She got her boyfriend to threaten my life just because she couldn't discipline me. Maybe she didn't tell him to threaten my life, but her inviting the alcoholic gun crazed maniac into her kids' lives was bad enough. My life would have never been threatened with a gun pointed at me if she could think with her brain rather than her dusty old vag. Sorry to get all raunchy and such, but this woman obviously hit a nerve. Jane just wants to be called mom for doing the bear minimum and in truth it ain't gonna happen with this woman. I'm too intelligent to fall for all her lies. Not to mention I had a parent who wanted to tell me the truth and raise me. So I wasn't like parentless. Anywhoo, I don't understand what lesson this woman thought I learned... Or why she came back when she kicked me out of her home (soon after my father passed) and life. I was fine without her, and I'll always be okay without her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!