Memories... Maybe it's Time to Move On...

So I talked to Jane on the phone today, and now I remember why I liked her disowning me. She always drags me down. It's not like obvious or anything, but she takes small little jabs at me. We had to catch up over the year she missed, and I had to lie in the most horrible way. I couldn't call my parents Mom and Dad... I had to call them Mama and Papa Chico... which makes me sad because they've been my parents for two years and some. It felt wrong to call Mom and Dad Mama and Papa Chico... Like my heart was tearing as I said it. When I told her about Annaise (the most adorable child ever) Jane said I was weak as well. Like my arms and torso are weak too when really it's just my legs. I can beat people in arm wrestling matches no problem. I tell her I'm studying French and science... She's like, "You're brother's learning French, too." That's awesome but no offense, we were talking about my studies... She never asked me details about my engagement or wedding plans, but because I'm a woman whose engaged I gushed. Too bad she didn't care. I told her how happy I was to hear that Jessicah wanted to read my book... She says, "Well, it's not like you ever showed us your work." But they never asked to see it either because when I lived with Dad he asked to show him my writing so I did. April also asked to see my writing. I even showed her it even though I was a little uncomfortable with it. I can still remember their advice to this day, and every day I write I use the advice they shared with me.
I almost got to the point where I just told her that I didn't need her or want her in my life. I mean it's not like anything changed. She hasn't grown up in the slightest. She can't feign interest in my life. The only reason she's talking to me these days is for her "motherly" reputation. I still mean absolutely nothing to her... I just wish I could tell her everything that came to my head when I think of her... Trust me folks, nothing nice comes to mind when it comes to her.
She even had the nerve to tell me she wanted to live closer to me... But... She mumbled her answer... Couldn't even respect me enough to say why she didn't want to live near me. And when I asked her if it was okay for Richard to send her a friend request (to help me feel safer against her) she was like, "Well why didn't he sent me a friend request already?" (MAJOR attitude alert.) I calmly said, "I wanted to make sure it was okay with you before he sent one because that way you knew who was sent you a request." "I think I could put two and two together," she replied... I was just asking to be polite. I feel like asking to be Facebook friends would be polite and the right thing to do. *looks down listening to This is Gonna Hurt by Sixx: A.M. and imaging beating the living daylights out of Jane* After all, it's not like Richard wants to be "friends" with Jane... He's doing this for me. To make me feel more comfortable. In all absolute honesty, I would feel much better if Richard, Mom, and Dad would be "friends" with Jane because they would make me feel safer... But that's so not realistic... *cries* Why can't Jane leave me the hell alone?! SHE doesn't love me! Like me! Or even accept me! So why disrupt my life to make herself feel better?! That's not fair to me! Guess I need to talk to Mom and Richard about what I'm supposed to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!