Peace of Mind

So over the past couple days I found myself to be pretty calm. I guess it's because after my family eases my fears I knew who my true family was. I mean Jane had made it clear once again, in case I wasn't paying attention before, that she thinks I'm a mistake leading me to a PTSD attack... Then my family Richard, Eric, Mom, and Dad helped me realize that they're there for me much more than Jane ever was. Like Mom has taught me more motherly things and given me more advice in the two years I've known her than Jane has ever given me throughout my whole life.
With this sense of calm I've been able to jump back into my studies and writing my book. I was able to study French and one song in French called 'Du Style' by Jena Lee. I have four more Jena Lee songs to learn including J'aimerais Tellement, Je Me Perds, US Boy, and Je M'ennuie. I'm also getting back on my homework from my "Writer's Adventure" by Sexton Burke. As it turns out I've finished six assignments from the book already including the assignment I've done today. I also have seven Head Hunter biographies to work on before I write the outline from where I am now in Head Hunters to the ending, but before I do that I need to remember the timeline I made up before I stopped writing Head Hunters for that month and a half. I feel like I can do it though. I've also been able to talk to four of my brothers again, and that makes me really happy. After this I'll probably work on the character bios. Oh and I've also been playing a lot more Kingdom Hearts.
I'm so glad I've been feeling so much better these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert