Welcome to the Real World

So everyone you know about a little over a week ago I decided to try to work things out with Jane, and things didn't seem to be going well... Well... She has been excommunicated from my life with vengeance. I mean once she sent me that horrid message I said absolutely nothing back because even if I listened to Mom's advice and said what Mom told me to... My anger would have taken over, and I would have accidentally violently excommunicated my amazing younger brother who lights up my world. And people I would never in my life hurt Ethan on purpose. If I've ever hurt him it was an accident, and I did everything in my power to make it up to him. Anyway, back to Jane... She had told me that she was always there for me through all the late night sicknesses, ER visits, therapy (she was not...), she had done everything to help me move from my unsafe family that wanted to hurt me after my father passed away and she did everything to help me graduate (congrats! you did what all moms should do at the bare minimum... prize for you), and that I was the reason the family was robbed and I ALWAYS broke her rules and disrupted her family (but I thought I was part of her family too *sighs* I didn't mean to put anyone out I just needed family after Dad passed...). She also said she won't stay for my self-destructive drama anymore. NEWS FLASH: I'm not the self-destructive one. EVER since I lost my ENTIRE biological family (minus Jess and Ethan) I have done EVERYTHING in my power to better myself. The only reason Jane can't see that is because she has her head so far up her own ass she doesn't realize her whole life she's not only been self-destructive, but with most of her decisions she put her children's lives in danger! I've grown up so much since I was seventeen. I had to learn to grow up even faster after Dad passed away. The only reason I'd leave anyone in my dust is because everyone I left was harmful for my spiritual, mental, and physical health. I'm sorry that they didn't realize that they were harmful, but that ain't my problem. I'm not able to go to college because I'm low on funds, but that doesn't stop me from learning every second I can. I'm learning French, science, and creative writing. I go to therapy every two weeks to make sure my depression doesn't take over... I take the medicines I need...  
Mom told me last night, "It's like a puppy gravitating toward love... People do the same thing." It's true. People aren't stupid. They know where they're wanted and where they're not wanted. Jane never wanted me. I was a mistake to her. Her throw -away child. But you know what? As much as Jane hurt me and tossed me to the wolves I couldn't be happier to land in the Chico household because there's tons of love there. Sure there are good days and days where the family can't stand each other. That's how life is, but when it comes down to it they are always there for each other. If someone is in trouble the whole family will save them like a family should. So maybe I don't jump into battle with them, but my job's just as important; keep Annaise safe. Make sure she's happy. Ever since I moved here I've felt like I belonged. Okay. Maybe I was worried and cautious when I first got here, but you would to if every place you used to live you were hated, abused, and thrown out. But even with that I still knew I belonged, and I definitely warmed up to everyone. And now with all the shit my biological family and the damned female sperm donor that's like the last nail in the coffin that I am definitely a Chico through and through. They will always be there to help me in a fight. And I could not love it more that I've fallen into a real loving family. I'm so damn lucky to live with these amazing people.
So here's my family for everyone to see. I have three fathers (Papa Chico, Tim, and the late great Keith Charles Gabbert), a wonderful, loving, supportive mother (Mama Chico), a wonderful, understanding, protective husband (Richard), (just counted) nine wonderful, smart, loving sisters (Jessicah, Twin, Sammy, Ashlynn, Raiyna, Aileen, Cathy, Binky, and Ice), I have (again just counted) TWELVE brothers (Ethan, Adam, Brad, Matt, Lane, Ashtor, Jameson, Eric, Marshall, Boomer, Carlos, and Maurice), and two adorable, sweet nieces (Angelina and Annaise). Holy beejeezus! I have like an entire army and two hulks as my family. Talk about one lucky young woman. I could not love them anymore than I do. Even though I have not been fortunate enough to meet Twin, Sammy, Ashylnn, Adam, Lane, Ashtor, and Jameson in person yet that does not in any way deminish what they mean to me. They have been with me through so much. So much in fact that they will hopefully all be at my most important day; my wedding, and I hope to meet them before I get married in a few years from now. I want to tell you a little about all my siblings before I let you go. Jessicah is a wonderful young lady and mother of two children, and she could not be a better mother if she tried. <3 Twin, Sammy, and Ashlynn are amazing girls I met via the internet, but ever since I've met each of them we've been there for each other through thick and thin. Same could be said for Adam, Lane, Ashtor, and Jameson. They are wonderful people. Raiyna is a friend I've known since middle school, and she's stuck with me through everything. I thank her for that every day. Aileen, Cathy, Binky, and Ice are some of the strongest women I've ever met. Ethan is almost thirteen, but he's very intelligent, athletic, and he's so wise beyond his years. Brad was the brother who took me to a mental hospital when I was going through a lot. He stayed with me through my visit and has done so much for me. Sometimes I wish I could pay him back with the same kindness. Matt is a high school friend who could always see through my bullshit and called me on it continuously. He was always there in some of my darkest hours. Eric and Boomer I can practically talk to about anything, and they always make me laugh and smile. They also always help me with my creativity because they are very creative even if they don't know it. Marshall is the sweetest kid ever, and he's always there when you need him. I haven't talked to Carlos and Maurice a lot, but they are the two strongest guys I know, and Maurice always makes me laugh. And for Carlos he's a super protective father of a beautiful little girl. Look how blessed I truly am. Sometimes it just takes a little reminding of how blessed you are to raise your spirit. So what if not all of my family is blood related. I know they're all very loyal, and I love and appreciate them very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!