So Much for Break

Today-like fifteen minutes ago- I got a call from my publisher, Authorhouse. They helped me through publishing Drag Me to Hell, and I'm going to go to them to publish Head Hunters as well as finish the Hell trilogy with them. Anyway, so they think that my book would be a great television show because "Your book has everything Hollywood wants- an exciting plot, well-developed characters, and fresh content..." I can't believe they called me or that they think my book is TV worthy. I never in my life would have thought that my ideas and stories would catch Hollywood's attention like that. In fact, all I ever wanted to do is just write books, but what's the harm in listening to the next step which is TV/movies. I've heard from not only publishers but my family as well that they can see my writing as a movie in their head. I just never believed it would happen so soon. I'll keep you guys up-to-date on this subject. I just am so dazed and stunned. It feels so not real.
On another note, I'm also trying to apply for a job today. I'm trying to be a freelance writer to earn some extra cash. I need mom's help on my resume, but I would be seriously excited to make a little more money than I already do. Although as I look over the application it may be too big a job for me, but what's the harm in applying with my mom's help?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert