News from Me: Awaiting News as Well

So I got my first tattoo yesterday. I went down to Queens, NY and got my tattoo done by a great tattoo artist. He said this was a great first tattoo because it's meaningful. The tattoo hurt a little, but I knew this was important to me. I didn't cry or complain. To me it just felt like bee stings. I'm so proud and happy with this tattoo. My family and friends love it as well. I hope my father would like it. The tattoo isn't done yet. I have three more names and feathers as well. I will add them month by month I believe. Here are some pictures of my tattoo.

Just took off the bandages to my first tattoo 

All cleaned up

My facebook profile pic for both my personal page and my fanpage. What do you guys think?

Recently I've been working on Escaping Hell as well. Almost every time I go out these days and listen to my music I am inspired to write another scene in Escaping Hell. I know I should finish Head Hunters first because it's so close to being done, but as an author I have learned if you're inspired to write something just work on that before the inspiration is lost. After all, that's the only way you'll ever get anything done. Speaking of Escaping Hell; at my last therapy appointment I learned that I've really grown up. After talking to my therapist, Richard, and Mom about the direction of Escaping Hell I realized that I've been growing up and so has my writing. I've told you all that I'm not friends with Cody anymore due to major differences. As I read an island chapter (a chapter I wrote that isn't attached to the book yet but I needed to write because I was inspired) to Mom and Richard I realized that one of my biggest problems with Cody was that he saw me as a weak child who always needed his protection, although that was never true. The reason all my books have a strong female lead is because they are based off me. Their main traits are my core, my center. So now that I realized how much he bugged me when he wrote me as a weakling I'm getting him back not in a horrible way, but now I'm writing him exactly as he is and how he always has been to me. The scene I recently wrote with his character was so liberating to write because I finally got to tell him what he always needed to hear from me and what I always needed to tell him. *thinks about it* When I read the scene to Mom she could see it as though it was playing out as a movie in her head, and when I read it to Richard he shivered because it was his favorite quote of the scene. What do you think of this quote? “If that was really true, how did you meet me? You knew my life was hell before I moved to my father’s. How did I survive fifteen years without your protection?” I smirked. “Oh yeah that’s right, I took care of myself. I took care of others. I don’t need some brooding loser to watch my back. I have real friends, ones who don’t talk shit behind my back. The truth is Thane I’m the single strongest person you’ve met and the reason you talk so much fucking shit is because you know you’re weaker than me, and you can’t handle being weaker than a “cripple”.” *ponders it* Okay, so it's not only Richard's favorite quote, but it's mine as well. 
On another note I'm still waiting to hear from Full Sail about my financial aid. Apparently, the paperwork I sent in wasn't delivered to the committee or whatever. Anyway, they finally got it and should get to it by Monday. I will be honest and say that I'm kinda starting to worry about school. I mean I really want to start this month. Hopefully I can. ^-^ Also on a list of stuff I'm waiting on I'm also waiting for my first Lootcrate, an amazing Groot/Simpsons Tshirt, a back support for my mild scoliosis, and new earrings (topaz). 
Anyway, I'll write more later and keep you up-to-date on school and Escaping Hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!