VICTORY!!!




Sooooooooo I finished Head Hunters last night. Super proud of myself here. Head Hunters is eighty-four chapters long with an epilogue at the end. It turned out to be 356 pages, and when I checked it in book pages it was 568 pages long. That would be the longest book I've written so far. Then again I've only written one book before, and it was only 112 pages. Now to edit.
I'm so proud I finished this book even though it took me two whole years or a little more. But who cares? I wrote the book! I created thirty-one characters for this book. I have fifty-four pages or more of notes that aren't attached to characters. I've created six playlists for the book to help me with characters that weren't Angel Shudo. The main team has like over ten pages of info about them each. My plot makes sense. My characters are very relatable.Richard and Mom are very proud of what I've written and both volunteered to proofread for me. :D I'm so excited, Mom posted, "woo hoo now I get to proof read it.......all 568 pages .. um did I say woo hoo I mean crap now I have to proof read it lol jk congrats mama" To which I responded, "Hahaha yeah... That's a lot to proofread, but I really appreciate that you're willing to proofread it and make sure it sounds good. Thanks Mom. It means the world to me. ^-^" To be honest, I'm just happy I have a parent who is happy to see me accomplish big things in my life and wants to be a part of the writing process and not scrutinize every little thing I have written in the past. Yes, I had my dad, and he helped give me a lot of great advice for my writing (and I still use all the advice he's ever given me), but he can't help me proofread like Mom can. I'm going to edit it first, then Richard then Mom. ^-^ 



So today I've been taking a break from the book all together. I've been catching up on reading Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson, and I picked up the guitar my father had got me for Christmas a long time ago and started practicing again. When Richard started taking pictures of me I got all flustered and started giggling. These were two of my favorite pictures. I have even got back to some of my studies. 

On the school front: Waiting for them to call me back. They're cutting it close. I still haven't heard from the Judgement Committee, and this semester starts next Monday. :/ I may have to start next semester, but let's hope for the best, shall we? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert