A Break for the Hard-Working

I heard from the school and as promised I will keep you up to date. All my documents are in, but the Judgement Committee was unable to get to my file. Since I have no financial aid yet I can't start. I'll be starting next month on the 27th. This gives me a month to take a break. Get some serious damage done in Mass Effect 2 if not finish it. I'll be able to play guitar. Get my Twin's gift ready. I'm basically a free woman until school starts.
While I'm waiting for school to start I don't have to pay any fees for changing the start date since the only reason my start date was changed was because of the Judgement Committee. I may jist have to sign a few more papers.
I do like the idea of taking a break for my hobbies and Annaise. I get to play with her anytime I want. I get to practice guitar any time as long as it's not too late on a school night. I get to work on Escaping Hell when I want. I may start editing Head Hunters. Who knows. I guess I'm just happy to have another month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert