In my Head- Fight for Equality

So I started Fight for Equality (my Head Hunters sequel). I'm working on it hard today. I already have two pages written down for the story, but I also have 17 blog entries for the book hand written which is about 34 pages. I'm now typing up the blog entries because I found out how I want this book to look, and Richard supports my idea. :) One thing I love about my writing is that you can see my planning and passion. It's basically written on my sleeve. I have 20 hand written pages for the blog entries for my cast of Fight for Eternity. I wrote the blogs first because with the way Head Hunters ended it needed to start with blogs from the main cast and a couple secondary characters who opinions are important. The blog entries in Fight for Equality are from Angel, Mitzi, Stryker, Cassandra, Hayden, Celeste, Cayden, Daniya, Aria, and secondary characters Chris and Aiden. Also some of the adults add posts like Ms. Clearwater, Angel's dad, Taralyn, and the Johnson parents. I just finished typing Daniya's post, and I realized how awesome it was that I was able to get into each character's head to write an entry from each of them. I just spoke to Penny, and I explained how I write and what works for me. I'll add more to this as I type more posts.
Getting in Daniya's head was a little easy I guess because Daniya was inspired by Nudge from Maximum Ride and a few other characters. And since I grew up reading Maximum Ride books it's like I grew up with the Flock. I think it helped me get in Daniya's head that I grew up reading about Nudge. If they were both in the fictional world I'm more than positive that Nudge and Daniya would be friends.
The next post I typed was by Taralyn. I think it was easy to get in her head because she reminds me of Mom. Taralyn is just as intelligent, loving, and protective of her kids and "stray" kids (kids that aren't hers by blood, but she still sees them as her kids) just as much as Mom is.
So over the last hours I've typed four more entries for Fight for Equality hung out with my friend and brother Boomer. It was nice to hang out with Boomer in a while. We talked a little and got to watch a little Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. It was definitely nice to catch up with him for a while. Two entries were from scared thirteen year old boys who love their families more than you can know. Daniya wrote another little entry, and Cassandra couldn't even write anything about the horrors. I have one more entry to type before I'm able to call it quits.
First, I just began English Comp, and I already finished five assignments and one test. I got an A on the test, and I was able to download everything I needed for the class so far.
I finished typing Angel's post. Tomorrow if I have time I'll start Ms. Clearwater's post. I typed up seven entries and eight pages today. I'm super proud of my work because I was able to come from several different points of view. Everyone introduced themselves in ways they saw fit. Daniya explained why they started the blog. Taralyn explained a little about music nymphs. Chris and Aiden told of the horrors of Head Hunters. Daniya read comments and put up a little post. Both Cassandra and Angel were unable to talk about the Head Hunters so they just talked about who they were. I feel so happy right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!