De -Stressing

Over the past month I've been overly stressed, so I thought it's time to take some time for myself. Since I like writing so much I thought it'd be therapeutic to write a blog post. I already told you guys about my PTSD attacks and how they were playing with my CP causing me to have the worst spasms of my life. I was able to talk to my doctor, and I've been doing better.
But  there has been other things that have been bugging this month. Like I'm an online student at Full Sail, and I'm in an English Composition II class. It's easily been my hardest class. I feel like I've been doing well on the assignments, but then I'd get horrible grades on them. I'm  an A/B student, and it looks like I may get a D/F. And that terrifies me. There are options I can do depending on how my grade looks at the end of class, but it's still scary. And stressful beyond belief. I think my instructor is being a little unfair. She wouldn't tell me what I did wrong. Although when I had problems on the peer review, and she was more than helpful then. She helped me, but she still hasn't graded that assignment. As of right now it looks like I'm going to fail her class no matter how hard I tried. I'm reaching out to my academic adviser now. I need to save my GPA.
With all these fears of school I've barely had time for anything else. I'm just so scared and working on school. And that's not fair because I recently got my copy of the latest book in my favorite book series, Maximum Ride Forever. I'm only 114 pages into it when in reality if I hadn't been sick and super stressed about school I'd be much father, at least be in part two or three for those of you who know how James Patterson writes the books. It's definitely interesting. Just as interesting to me as when I was thirteen and picked up Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment. I still love the characters just as much even they've also grown up.
Just yesterday I also got my copy of Head Hunters. Here are some pics.




I was so emotional. Sometimes I forget that I'm an author until I have a hard copy of the book in my hand that I wrote an entire world. The story itself is 660 pages long. I just remember loving spending time with those characters and get to know them. 
Speaking of Head Hunters and loving my characters I found a picture on Facebook that reminds of one of my characters from Head Hunters, Celeste. I heard the young woman was being bullied because of her looks, and I think that's seriously rude. She's probably a great woman, and she looks gorgeous to me. ^-^ 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

International Women's Month Collection: Kaylyn Gabbert