One Tough Cookie

After the past few weeks I think it's time to post another post. So much has happened. I've been doing alright in school. Haha. Okay. So much has happened in the past week. Or week in a half. I saw Age of Ultron last Tuesday with Richard and a friend. I'm not going to post anything about the movie. There was a feeling the movie gave me. Made me think about some of my regrets and worst fears. That same day I was watching an episode of Iron Man: Armored Adventures. In a season two episode Tony must endure his past which is when he believed his father passed. All those feels felt like they touched my soul to the very core. That night I had horrible nightmares, and no matter how hard I tried I did not want to get up. Richard had to bribe me with coffee and hand me Annaise. Annaise perked me right up. The problem with getting touched with feels like that is that it made me think of all my worst fears like failing my family and friends. It made me think that if I had to "endure the past" like young Tony I would probably be sent back to the day my father passed or a time where my life was darker not even a full year after my father left. Those thoughts wouldn't leave until I got like five hugs from Annaise and Richard calmed me down.
Also over the past week and a half I mistakenly (didn't find out it was a mistake until now) thought that AuthorHouse was messing up the cover of Head Hunters. As of today I found out it was an email glitch, and that AuthorHouse had actually done a wonderful job. Today I signed off on  everything for Head Hunters, and the book looks like it will come out sometime next month. I'll be getting my author copy later this month.
I've been able to write more for Fight for Equality. I have twenty-one pages of it so far. I've learned more about three characters so far.
Recently, like this last past Friday I was at home while the boys were at a party. I was playing Girl Fight on the Xbox 360, and I was listening to my Zune when my mind started to be a complete dick. It asked, 'Do you remember the last time you were playing video games and listening to your Zune? Remember how minutes late you found out your Dad passed away?' My PTSD shot up then. I texted Richard while he was at the party and let him know that my PTSD was acting up. I did my best to calm myself down and keep my composure. I was able to keep calm enough when Richard texted back. I beat Girl Fight twice (easy game to beat) before all the boys came home. Recently I learned that my PTSD and anxiety can "play" with my CP making the worst spasms I have ever felt in my life. So I went to the doctor and figured out how to deal with it.
Since yesterday was one of those horrible days for me I had asked for help on Facebook, and my oldest friend and a new friend from school checked on me. I greatly appreciate it. They helped me out so much. I love catching up and meeting new friends. It helps a lot to know people are there for me. But what I love the most is that no matter what I'm going through I'll make it through. ^-^ With a smile.


Now onto frivolous information: 
  • I got a letter from my cousin, Penny. The letter was long and made me feel great. 
  • I got a book from the show Grimm. Aunt Marie's Book of Lore. 
  • Today I got a Squishable blueberry muffin and five  new Pop Vinyls. 


Back row (left to right): Heimdall and Loki (from Marvel)
Front row (left to right): Rachel Duncan (from Orphan Black), Vegeta (from Dragon Ball Z), and Dancing Groot (from Guardians of the Galaxy) 

Now some news: 
  • Since Head Hunters is coming out next month the ebook is $3.99 and the paperback is $29.95. (The book is 668 pages. ^-^ ) 
  • When I get the information I'll let you know where you can buy Head Hunters. 
  • If you didn't know I have a website. You can check it out here Kaylyn's World in Words
I'll talk to you guys later. Have a good day/afternoon/night. ^-^ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!