Now Available for Purchase!

So I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys on Wednesday (5/20/15) that Head Hunters is out. It's available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon. Also I will getting promotional materials for my book including postcards, bookmarks, and business cards. I will be getting the author copy soon like within a week or two, and I'll get some copies to sell and the promotional materials in about two-three weeks. There are some people in my life who will be getting a copy free because they have been amazingly supportive of me and my work including Mom, Aileen, Ethan, Matt, and Penny (all family and close friends). Then I will have a few copies left to sell. ^-^ Here's the cover:


Here are the links where you can buy Head Hunters depending on your store preference: 
AuthorHouse: Head Hunters
Amazon: Head Hunters
Barnes and Noble: Head Hunters

A little about Head Hunters: This tale follows a music nymph and her friends learning to be themselves and facing the deadly Head Hunters (poachers of supernatural beings). When Angel gets her powers she finds out she’s on the endangered species list. Her friends who are were creatures, angels, and witches are being poached as well. Head Hunters want the were creatures’ pelts and the angels’ wings and such. How would you feel if people wanted to kill you for a certain body part? Would you be okay if hunters wanted to kill a family member of yours just for a piece of them?

I have updated my website to accommodate for the book being out. :) Kaylyn's World in Words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!