A Tribute to Moms

So it's Mother's Day, and I want to first say Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there and the Dad's playing the role of Mom. I decided to write a tribute to my moms today; the ones that have always been there for me.
First, to Ms. Kalea, my best friend's mom. I met Ms. Kalea when I was eight years old, and she's been a mother to me ever since. I can thank her for helping me with self-discipline. Without her I wouldn't try to be the absolute best I could be. Because of her I exercise every day trying to make my legs stronger. I always push myself to study the best I can until I start college. She has raised me very well ever since we met, and even if we don't talk every day I will always tribute my can-do attitude to her. She always has and always will push me to be my best. I love you very much, Ms. Kalea.
Next, to MamaChico who I call Mom every day. She's my fiance's mother, and she's the best. She may not feel the best, but she truly is. She's the most selfless woman I know. Whenever her children or grandchildren need her she's there for them. She'll help them to appointments with no problem. I only met Mom a couple years ago, but ever since I met her I've looked up to her. She's always been there to talk to me about motherly/womanly things. I can tell her anything. She's just the best, and I'm happy to have her as part of my family. I love you, Mom.
I'm so lucky to know these wonderful, dedicated mothers and to have them in my life. I want them both to know that when I become a mother I'm want to be like the two of you. I hope you guys have a wonderful day today. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!