The Magical Wedding Day

So I'm not getting married for years. But I have been thinking a lot about my wedding day like most if not all women do. Richard proposed to me last Christmas, and it was the most amazing time of my life. I've never been happier than I have been with him. Ever since he proposed I've been thinking about the wedding. And even though we're not getting married until I'm over the age of twenty-five we already picked a date and a venue. I'm not going to give away all the details because I feel uncomfortable with that, but I will say we're getting married on my father's birthday in the future at Thornwood Castle in Tacoma, WA. I've already picked out my maid of honor and a couple of bridesmaids (Twin, Sammy, and Ice.) A sister of mine, Ashlynn wants to be the wedding planner, and I'm totally cool with that. Richard's father will be walking me down the aisle. Little Annaise will be the adorable flower girl. And Ethan, my younger brother, will honor me with the daddy/daughter dance. Richard and I are still deciding on guests only here and there. Richard has not been able to pick out a best man, but he has picked out some groomsmen; Eric (our brother),  Joey (one of his best friends), Maurice (another one of his best friends). They are all such great people. *smiles with grinning eyes* I would love to meet Twin, Sammy, Ashlynn, and Adam in person before the wedding.
A thought about my wedding has not been able to leave my mind is that I knew three amazing friends in high school that I had thought would be at my wedding; Cody, Matt, and Mike. But after I was proposed to I only really saw inviting Matt. Cody and I had a falling out soon after I was proposed to, and I never knew Mike well enough to see him as a friend. It doesn't help that he's so far up Cody's butt that I can't even talk to him unless he can bring up Cody and our falling out. But things happen. People leave your life, and I guess sometimes I wish Mike got that. Anyway, Matt has to come to the wedding because he's always been such an amazing friend since we met.
I guess the crazy part to me about being engaged would have to be the part where I'm actually engaged. When I was younger and living with my abusive mother she convinced me that I would never get a boy to even like me. My stepmother had convinced me the same thing, but when I met Richard I just knew he'd be very important to me. And as I got to know him I knew he would be the perfect husband to me. He also thinks I'll be the perfect bride. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!