Growing Up Well

Today I saw my therapist again. I find that for me therapy helps me a lot. As I'm growing up and changing into a beautiful adult I like knowing that I'm handling things in the best way I can. Today my therapist and I talked about my Twin (best friend named Christina). I was really proud of her because she graduated today, and she's moving in with a wonderful family (family like friends that she sees as family). My therapist wanted to make sure I'm happy for her. Of course, I'm happy for her. I'm glad that my best friend is doing so well. In all honesty, I just can't wait to meet her in person because she's going to be my maid of honor. And I can't wait to meet one of my bridesmaids in person, Sammy. Sammy and Twin are like sisters to me, so I definitely want them to be involved in my wedding. Also, someone else whose like family that I can't wait to meet in person is Ashlynn whose going to be my wedding planner. Also, I talked to my therapist about my wedding and when it's going to be as well. I told her why it's going to be in 2019; both reasons. She didn't think my first reason was crazy like everyone else usually does which I truly appreciate. Richard and my reasons for waiting to get married are 1. I promised my father I wouldn't get married before I'm 25, and 2. we, of course, need to save up money. And finally my therapist and I discussed Richard and my schooling. Neither Richard and I are not college students currently. I want to get my BA in Creative writing which would take thirty-two months but I can't afford school yet, so in the mean time I'm studying creative writing from various textbooks, and I'm also studying French. My main goal is to be able to fluently speak and write in French. I chose French because Spanish and French have similar bases, and also I would like to speak a language that not very many people know. I did forget to tell my therapist that I also study and retain a lot of science that I learn. Richard was telling me that I remember everything when we were on our way home from the appointment, and the truth is I can remember almost everything I learn, and I'm honestly really proud of that fact. I think that the fact I can retain so much is a great quality. Anyway, I just was inspired to write what I talked about in therapy because I'm proud of how mature I have become since this time last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!