As an Author I Can't Not Post This

I care a lot about the characters I create. When I see certain Facebook posts I could see it as something my characters would like to share. Like this Facebook post I found today.

From Animal Facts page ( https://www.facebook.com/animfacts?fref=photo ) :

Tiger birth:

After a gestation period of 16 weeks (about 3.5 months), a tiger gives birth to a live litter, usually comprising three or four cubs. However, litters of up to seven cubs have been known to occur, although they seldom all survive. 

In anticipation of her birth, the pregnant mother will prepare a den that is in a secluded spot; protected from other predators and from bad weather. These spots are often in crevices, caves, dense grasses or even in the hollow of a large tree and usually provide a mat of soft grass or leaves on which she can give birth.




I added, "Celeste (from Head Hunters) wanted me to share this. She said that if tigers are getting poached that maybe it would help to know that they are a kind animal they are. How they are smart, caring, and protective like humans." 

When I see stuff like the posts that remind me of a character it helps me know my characters even better. Like they are real people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!