International Women's Month Collection: Table of Contents

 First off, Happy International Women's Day! ^-^ I hope it's going well for all who celebrate! 😁 For the rest of this month and a little of next month I'll be introducing you to some new strong, intelligent, and creative women. I'll also be reintroducing you to two women I interviewed last year. They had been gracious enough to share more of their lives with us this year. And for the last interview I'll be sharing, women sent me questions. This may be subject to change. We'll see. So here's the line-up: 

  1. Aubrey
  2. Jessicah
  3. Sally W.
  4. Cheyanne B. 
  5. Anne Stenkjær (yes, she's aware and okay with the fact I'm using her last name for the royal family of The Fierce Mermaid)
  6. Tiffany H.
  7. Belle H.
  8. Kimmie Cooper
  9. Irene Lyla Lee
  10. Betsy C.
  11. Shaneeza A. 
  12. Rachel B. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!