Will Not be Jumped by International Women's Day

 International Women's Day is a holiday I absolutely love to celebrate since I learned about it two years ago. It's March 8th. I am proud to be a woman, and I'm proud of the opportunities to create such badass women for my books as well as meet such inspirational women from all walks of life. 

This month and likely part of next month:

I'll highlight women from two WIPs of mine: 

Paying for the Past

The Fierce Mermaid 

I'll share interviews I did with ten beautiful women including: 

 Two we met last year and more on their lives

Two of my family members 

And I let everyone I interview have a chance to ask me a question as well as my mom  

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!