International Women’s Spread Sara W.

Meet the organized, motivational, and always looking out for her tribe, Sara. 😊 I met her in Brooklyn Women's Writing Group. 


Kaylyn Gabbert: What led you to wanting to be one of the hosts of Brooklyn Women’s Writing Group?

Sara W.: I’ve always been a writer since I was young. I always wrote as a teenager. I always followed them online, and I joined the meetings in 2017 when they met in the Brooklyn Public Library, but as the facilitators stepped down, I stepped up. 

KG: What are your favorite mediums to write in?

SW: I always write for myself, not as much for publications. Mainly I journal and do free writing. 

KG: I admire your ability to know your mental limits. Not many of us know how to do that. Do you have any tips for us? 

SW: I spent a lot on Zoom, and when I’m not writing my best work or not enjoying it then I know to take time off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!