International Women’s Spread Tiffany M.

Meet the beautiful, intelligent, and hard-working, Tiffany. She's one of my bosses at the library where I volunteer as an Adult Literacy Tutor. 😀


Kaylyn Gabbert: What’s your official role at the library? 

Tiffany M.: My official title is Office Associate II, and I am basically the data manager. 

KG: Have you always wanted to work in the library?

TM: Actually no. Because the department is education based, I never saw myself in that role. I actually fell into it. I started in 2006 in the Campus of the Youth Program, and they asked me if I would be a regular part-timer after school. Then there was a period where the library was experiencing a lot of layoffs, and I wasn’t working there but volunteering there as a tutor. While I was a volunteer, a colleague told me about the position I currently am in. And now I’m currently in a position I like. I’ve been here for the past eight years. 


KG: What are your main passions? 

TM: I haven’t thought about that in a while. I love traveling, and when I’m not doing that I prefer to relax and watch TV. 

KG: What are your hobbies?

TM: Basically the same thing, traveling, watching TV. I like to try new restaurants. 

KG: Where do you like to travel?

TM: I’m originally from Guyana in South America, and I’ve been to Jamaica three times, so I like going there as well. 

KG: What are some of your favorite things to watch?

TM: I like procedurals like Criminal Minds, all of the NCISs, and all Law and Orders. I like action movies, the Fast and the Furious franchise, the Equalizer, and Romeo Must Die. 

KG: What kind of restaurants do you like to check out?

TM: I like Asian restaurants and Asian food and Italian food. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasured Memories Part II

Treasured Memories

What a Wonderful Day!